Thursday, April 20, 2017

Bob Helps With the TBI.

 

Finishing the Throttle Linkage.

After breakfast I went out to the shop and started the last part of building the throttle linkage.

I had to drill a small hole near the end of the bent part of the rod  so I could insert a cotter pin in the hole to secure it in place.
Also, when I was welding on one of the levers I kind of blew it up. I was afraid that it might break in the middle of nowhere so I decided to fix it. Basically I made a new lever and brazed it alongside the old one.
I got that done and installed it on the TBI

Unfortunately I didn’t take any pictures this morning.

Bob Showed Up.

After noon Bob showed up. He came over to supervise and clear up some questions I had about the installation.
With his advice I finished hooking up all the electrical connections and the fuel lines.
We finished around 6:00 and decided that that was enough for today.

Bob Took some pictures you can see at… 

http://www.bobseyes.net/

What’s Next ?

Now I just have to tidy up the wiring, get the exhaust system welded up, install the O2 sensor, swap the position of the temp sensor, refill the radiator and probably a dozen other things that I can’t think of right now, I think this job will be done.
As long as it runs when I try to start it, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment