Finished the Door Repair.It may seem like it took me a long time to finish this repair but most of the time was spent waiting for epoxi to cure or paint to dry.
I painted the door on Monday and installed it yesterday.
Transfer Case Linkage Adjustment.The transfer case linkage on the van has been kind of sloppy and has been hard to shift so I took it apart yesterday to see if I could find anything amiss. It mostly looked good so I put it all back together and back on the van. I added a couple of washers to where the pivot points are and bolted it down good. Everything is nice and stable now.
I spent the rest of the afternoon trying to adjust the linkage. I still haven't gotten it right so if the rain stops today, I'll try it some more.
The rest of the time we have been just goofing off.
Patti had a doctors appointment yesterday to have minor surgery on her left hand.
I am going to the cabin on Thursday (tomorrow) afternoon or Friday morning. I will be there until Monday so no posts for a while