Friday, April 1, 2016

Bullhead city to Bakersfield.

7-1/2 hours from Bullhead City to Bakersfield.

We left Bullhead City at 9:30. We drove to I-40 just west of Needles and headed across the Mojave Desert toward Bakersfield.


As we drove along we saw a very long train crossing in front of us.


We passed Edwards AFB


And the windmill blight approaching the Tehachapi Mountains.


We got to Bakersfield around 5:00.

We pulled into the River Run RV Park just intime to get registered. After getting set up, we went to The Black Angus for dinner.
Patti had the filet mignon and I had a half rack of lamb. The dinner was excellent although a little pricy.

Allergies.

Since we have gotten away from the Palo Verde's, my allergies have slowed down some. By the time we get home I should be back to normal. Or as normal as I ever am.

Last leg?

Today will be the final leg of our drive. At least it usually is but this time we may stop halfway home  at a place called Santa Nella, depending on how I feel and what time we get there.
As usual we will play it by ear.

1 comment: