Friday, January 11, 2013

01-11-13

Yesterday was a no ride day :o(
The weather was cold and gray with gusty winds.
Patti did laundry and I puttered around. It wasn’t a day to work outside. But the weather forecast is for freezing temperatures so I insulated the water hose that feeds the RV.
I also dumped and flushed the Black tank.

Last evening we went to Becky and Dennis’s to play cards.
Jo Ann, Dave, Cheryl, Dennis, Becky, Dennis, Patti and I were in attendance. We had a good time and lots of laughs.
Dennis’s heater was able to keep up with the outside temperature so we didn’t freeze. Although the wind was rattling the sides of the AZ room.

Today the sun is out so maybe I will get something done. It’s still cold outside though 40 degrees. I’ll let you know how that works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment