Sunday, January 3, 2016

A Couple of Slow Days.


You know, every day can't be an adventure.
The last couple of days have been kind of slow. The weather has been very cold for here.

Friday.

Friday we went to breakfast with Jo Ann, Dave, Doris, Jim, Carol and Wayne.
Carol and Wayne are from Ontario Canada and just got down here on Thursday.

Later in the day we went to Blythe with Jo Ann and  Dave in their truck to do some shopping.

Saturday.


Yesterday I did some stuff on Snoopy. I wanted to check the fluids in the front differential and the Transfer case. The front differential had oil  but I couldn't get the plug out of the transfer case.
I didn't have a Allen wrench large enough to fit the plug. I will have to see if I can find one.

The windshield washer is not working so  I checked  to see  if there was power at the  pump. There is power there so I guess I will have to buy a new pump.
When I bought the jeep I was  told that the fog lights weren't working so I removed them. The stock ones aren't very bright any way. I checked to see if  there was power at  the wires to the lights and there was. I will have to decide if I want to replace the lights and what kind of lights to use. I will probably use LED lights if I do replace them.

In the evening we went to Becky and Dennis' to teach them how to play "Rummy for Dummies". Eve and Bill were also there. I  think everyone enjoyed the game. We will see if they want to play again some time.

We don't have any plans for today but we will see what comes up.





No comments:

Post a Comment