Sunday, December 20, 2015

Working on Dennis's Arizona Room.


Saturday morning I was going out the drive way on my way over to Dennis K's to work on the Arizona room, I noticed that Dennis M hadn't left yet so I stopped by his place and offered him a ride.

We got to Dennis K's at around 10:00. Tom and Larry were already there.  Shortly after we arrived we started putting up the siding.

Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures this time but Becky sent me this picture.



We got all the siding put up and the fascia board put up on the ends of the rafters. We installed one window just to see if it fit the opening. It was a tight fit so Bill screwed it down.
The next thing to do is the roof
Around 3:00 in the afternoon all us old farts decided to call it quits for the day. We just can't work like we used to.
We still have to put on the roof and decided to get a fresh start on Monday

Patti, Cheryl, and Lillie went shopping for Christmas Eve dinner. Our plan is to christen the Arizona Room by having Christmas Eve dinner there.


Okay that's it.
More later.




No comments:

Post a Comment