Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Room is closed in.


I got over to Dennis K's a little late. When I arrived, Tom and Dennis M was on the roof and they had two rows of tin up and were screwing them down.
I helped them for a while by handing them panels but I was doing to much standing around so I started installing the rest of the windows.

 
Larry helped me install the gable end windows. 


Tom and Dennis M started putting up the soffit's.

We took a break for lunch.


After lunch Tom and Dennis M continued putting the soffit's up while Larry and I hung the door.


Larry is on the inside.

By the time I left, around 3:00 the building was closed in and ready for Christmas Eve dinner.


That means that we can go for a jeep ride today.

I'll tell you about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment