Thursday, December 17, 2015

Trouble with Blogger

Hi all,
I just wanted to let you know that we haven't driven our jeep off a cliff some ware.

The software that I have been using to do my blog has been discontinued. There is another open software that is being developed and will be operational soon.

I could use this software "Blogger" but it doesn't do pictures very well so I am waiting for the new software to have the bugs worked out. It will probably be a couple more days before I will do a normal blog but I wanted to let you know that we are still here.

To catch you up on our activities here is a short  summery.

We sold Clifford. Well, at least we got a nonrefundable deposit on it. The guy that bought it will give us the rest before the end of the month.

Our friend Dennis K (Black Jeep) was starting to build an Arizona room at his place but had to have some surgery so while he was in the hospital the jeep group decided to build it for him. On Tuesday we got the walls framed and the ridge beam installed.

on Wednesday we took a jeep ride to the mountains north east of Bouse AZ. we wandered around in the mountains checking out some mines and the many trails in that area.

Today we are going to do some more work on Dennis's building.

The weather has been very cold for this area and this morning we had partially frozen pipes so before I go to Dennis's to work on the building I will have to get some pipe insulation on the waterline to our RV.

Hang in there; we will be back soon complete with pictures I hope.



No comments:

Post a Comment