Friday, December 5, 2014

Slow days in “Q”. 12-05-14


The last couple of days haven’t been particularly exciting.
When I went outside yesterday morning the pond pump wasn’t pumping.
The problem turned out to be a crimp in the input pipe. I worked the crimp out of the hose and everything seems to be working again.

In the evening we went to Cheryl and Dennis’ to play cards.

This morning I had an appointment in Blythe to get the exhaust clamp welded.
I got to Blythe early and they took care of the problem in short order. It looks like they got enough weld on the clamp to hold it together. I was delighted as it only cost $26.00.

When I got home I took Patti to The Bad Boys Café for breakfast.
When we got back to the park we paid the rent for another season. This may be the last season for us in Quartzsite. This season we will be looking for somewhere else to go next year.

It looks like the rest of the day will be a little boring. Maybe I can find something to work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment