Tuesday, December 9, 2014

A ride to Parker AZ. 12-09-14

 

We took a ride to Parker yesterday so that Patti could turn in a prescription at Walmart.
We stopped at the post office on the way into town so Patti could mail Christmas cards.
After Walmart we went to the Cross Roads Café for lunch.

On the way home Patti counted 10 hawks on the power lines along 95.

When we got back to the RV bark, I tried to find out why the jeep occasionally leaks fuel from the vapor recovery system. I couldn’t find anything obvious. I think there is a crimped vent or vacuum line some where but to follow the lines I will have to drop the fuel tank and that will have to wait until I get back home where I can take the jeep off the road for a while. I don’t have any other vehicles down here or a good place to work and I hate working in the gravel so unless the problem gets worse it will have to wait.

Okay, that was our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment