Sunday, November 13, 2016

Finish the Van Roof, A Memorial and a Family Supper.

 

The Van

In the morning, once it warmed up, I went out to check for pin holes in the fiber glass. There were still a couple pin holes so I sanded the area and painted on some more epoxy.
Later, once the epoxy set and I did a good inspection for pin holes and this time I didn’t find any so I sprayed the spots with paint. I checked it after the paint dried and didn’t see holes.
I hope that takes care of the roof leaks.

A Memorial.

Our friend and neighbor Worth passed away in September at the age of 98.
We went to a memorial for him in the afternoon.
Worth was an amazing guy and had a great life.

A Family Supper.

From the memorial, we went to Willie Bird’s for an early Thanksgiving Dinner with our four daughters, their significant others and Harvey.

Willie Bird’s is a restaurant that serves Thanksgiving Dinner all year.

IMG_3530

The supper was fun and it was good to get the kids together all in one place at the same time.

Getting Ready to go South.

The next couple of days we will be concentrating on  getting ready to head south.

No comments:

Post a Comment