Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Delayed Departure.


The last couple of days we have been busily putting stuff in the RV in preparation to leaving for Arizona.

Our original plan was to leave today, after my doctor’s appointment. As I was waiting to see the doctor and watching   the hands of the clock go around; I thought, “I’m not going to get out of here until at least noon, it looks like it’s about to start raining, maybe we should just wait until tomorrow morning and get an early start.”

By the time I got home from the doctor’s it was noon and raining lightly.
When I walked in the house Patti said; “Why don’t we wait until tomorrow morning to leave. That way we don’t have to fight the commute traffic around Fresno and Tracy and we won’t have to drive at night.”

“Sounds good to me”, I replied. “I was thinking the same thing.
After all we don’t have to be any place at any particular time, we’re retired.”

As a result we will be leaving tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment