Thursday, June 16, 2016

Pick Up the Jeep and Pack for the Cabin

 

The Jeep.

Yesterday we picked the jeep up at 4wheel Parts.
They installed a new heavy duty steering system (tie rods and tie rod ends), new heavy duty front track bar and new steering damper.

IMG_3064


They also replaced the broken transmission mount and motor mounts.
I also had them install the new thermostat and housing. The old thermostat was not working properly and the housing was cracked.

I noticed on the way home that the bumping sound that was comming from the back of the jeep when I take off, is gone and the jeep just feels like it is more connected to the wheels. Of course I will have to see how it does on the freeway.

Packing for the cabin.

We spent some of today getting ready to go to the cabin.
I have everything that I will need packed except cooler stuff and last minute items.
Tomorrow morning I will head up there around 8:30. Patti will be coming up later with her daughter, Dina. They are only staying for the day but I will be staying until Sunday.

Talk to you again in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment