Friday, August 29, 2014

Some medical stuff and the Tie-rod project. 08-29-14

 

On Wednesday I went to the hand doctor for another injection of cortizone in my right hand to try and fix the trigger finger. I think that eventually I will have to have surgery on that hand but for now the shots work for a while.

I have been working on the tie-rod project for the  van. I received the jam nuts last week and they look like they will work with out any modifications needed.

IMG_0676

Yesterday I welded the inserts on the end of the tubing

IMG_0677

and installed the tie-rod on the van.

IMG_0684

Today I will adjust the toe in/out. Then I should be able to drive the van up to IC next week with the new chairs and all the plastic pipe I have to buy for the new spring.

We got the RV out of the shop yesterday but they didn’t fix the AC so we will have to take it back in a couple weeks.

Okay, that’s it for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment