Friday, August 15, 2014

A day of ordering stuff and making arraignments 08-15-14

We spent yesterday getting stuff out of the RV in the morning.

Later, I spent some time ordering parts for the van
tie-rod project and a new toilet seat for the Plan B.
I also ordered a new laptop to replace my Dell mini. My old mini’s OS is XP and is no longer supported by MS so I had to get a new one. I ordered an Acer Aspire 11.6 mini laptop with windows 8. Now I will have to learn a new OS.

I also made an appointment to get Plan B serviced and get the generator fixed. That won’t happen until Monday 08-25 so it looks like I will have next week free.

Patti was out running errands with her daughter Dina for a while.

Our friend Bob came by in the afternoon and visited for a few hours.
Bob and I made plans to go to the cabin to tap some new springs next week.

When I woke up this morning I realized that I had forgotten to order a couple of jam nuts for the tie-rod and a part that I lost for the auxiliary brakes on the jeep.
I got on line before breakfast and ordered them so now I will have to wait for all this stuff to come in so I can get some work done.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment