Sunday, May 26, 2013

05-26-13 extended

Today we moved to the OK RV Park.
The move was flawless.
After lunch Patti did laundry and I did some house work.

The real reason that I am doing this particular post is because on every ride we take Patti takes pictures of flowers.
In the last posts I haven’t fit the flower pictures into the narrative so here are Patti’s flower pictures.

Yucca

DSCF3463

These flowers are actually a very light blue but the camera doesn’t capture the color.

DSCF3471

A fairy ring of prickly pear with pink flowers.

DSCF3509

These prickly pears have yellow flowers.

DSCF3588

DSCF3589

DSCF3776

DSCF3777

DSCF3778

Yellow and pink prickly pear’s.

DSCF3779

Okay, that’s Patti’s Utah flower pictures to date.

Tomorrow we are going to take a ride on the La Sal Pass Road.
My brother Sonny told me about it and as it turns out it is in our Moab Back Roads book and has not been crossed off yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment