Thursday, March 20, 2014

Getting ready for Moab 03-20-14

Things haven’t been very interesting lately.


I don’t know if I mentioned it but when we got home on Thursday from getting the taxes done, we stopped to get our mail and found a fourth 1099 form. We made arrangements to see our tax lady on Monday to get the Taxes amended.

The radiator in the jeep has been leaking so I ordered a new one and picked it up while we were in Blythe.

After we got home I let the engine cool down and then started replacing the radiator. Of course I picked the hottest day of the week to work on it. After making a few modifications and struggling for a while I finally got the radiator changed.

We have been getting things ready for our trip to Moab, Utah. This time we are going with a group of at least 10 other jeeps.

Most of the people are driving their jeeps to Moab and staying at a motel. My jeep is to poky on the highway to drive all the way to Moab and we don’t like staying in motel’s.
We will be taking our RV and towing the jeep.

We will be leaving tomorrow morning and our first scheduled stop will be at Cameron, AZ. for the night.

I’ll let you know how that works out in my next post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment