Friday, August 3, 2018

Manifold Repair Postponed.


Errands.

Patti and I had some errands to run in the morning. One of my meds has been recalled so we went to Walmart in Windsor to get that straightened out. We made a couple other stops and didn’t get home until around 1:30.

Just Not Into It.

A little while after we got home I went out to the shop to start putting the manifold back together. I looked the manifold over and decided that I just wasn’t into working on it today.
  That’s the nice thing about being retired if you don’t want to, you don’t have to.

Puttering.

I spent the rest of the day puttering around in the yard. I did a little trimming of trees and other shrubs. Cleaned up the patio. It was covered with grape leaves and just enjoyed the day.

Patti’s Car.

Around 4:00 we went to United Auto Repair to pick up Patti’s car. We had them check it all out as we are going to drive it to Idaho next week. They checked it good and found that The car needed new brakes and rear axel seals.
This is the first time we have had to have any major work done on  the Trail Blazer since we bought it thirteen years ago. It has been a very good car so far.

Okay that’s it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment