Monday, August 6, 2018

A Visit With Bob.


Bob’s Place.

I got to Bob’s place around 11:00. He was checking out the new peeps.
He recently bought another 13 chicks and just opened the coop door so they could get outside into their pen.

No Camera.

Unfortunately I forgot to bring my camera so I couldn’t get any pictures of the new peeps. Of course they are all very cute at this age. If you want to see some pictures of the new peeps check out Bob’s blog.
http://www.bobseyes.net/

BS’ing and Watching Peeps.

We spent some time sitting in the shade discussing chickens and mechanics and the general state of the world. After a while we wandered around the yard eating fruit off the trees.
We sat in the chicken yard watching the young chickens cavorting. Some of them are getting friendly. One hopped on my shoe and walked up my leg. It turned out the chick wanted to get to a feeder that my leg was blocking.

Checking Out Tom’s Garden and Chickens.

After a while, we walked over to check out Tom’s garden and chickens across the road. Tom has a lot of chickens and a big garden across the road plus a couple of smaller gardens next door and some plots on Bob’s place, as well as the large garden across the creek from Bob’s place. That is a lot of gardening.

Heading Home.

Around 3:00 I decided that it was time to go home so I said good bye to Bob and the Peeps and headed for Santa Rosa.

Okay that was my visit with Bob.

The next couple of days we will be getting stuff ready for a trip to Idaho. We will leave here Wednesday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment