Monday, September 5, 2016

Last Couple of Days.

09/03/16
Washing Cars

Patti took her car to the car wash to get it clean since it has been sitting in front of the house for a couple months and is covered with soot and grit.

The jeep was covered with many miles of road grime, mud and bugs so I decided it also needed a wash. I moved the jeep to the middle of the front lawn to wash it. That way the lawn will get a little water as well.

That kept me busy for a little while.
Just as I was finishing, Patti drove up with her clean car.

Cards at J&D’s

Around 1:30 we headed up to Windsor to visit with Joanne and Dave.
Around 5:00 we all went to Mary’s pizza Shack for supper.
When we got back to their house we played “Rummy for Dummy’s”.

After the first game we took a break and Joanne’s friend Darlene came by.

After visiting for a while we all played another game of cards.

We had a good time.

09/04/16

A Visit With Bob.

Around 1:30 I took a ride to Guerneville to visit with Bob.
I wanted to check out his new springs.
Unfortunately I forgot my camera.Sad smile

I checked out the new springs and they look like they will be much better than the original ones. The back section of the main leaf was shortened by 1-1/2”. That makes the rear shackle more vertical. Now the rear eye shouldn’t hit the frame anymore.

After a while we wandered around Bob’s place nibbling on the last of his fruit; a few grapes and some Raspberries. After that we walked over to Tom’s garden and ate a bunch of the last of his Strawberries.

I got home from Bobs around 3:30 but didn’t do anything productive the rest of the day.
Oh well, It was a good day anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment