Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Jeep Electrical and a Fishing License


 

Jeep Electrical.

The first thing this morning, I checked the jeep battery. It had charged up over night. I checked the voltage and it is over 12 volts.
I started the jeep and checked the alternator output and it was 14.3 volts. Everything seems to be ok. I’ll have to keep an eye on it.

The Fishing License.

After I finished checking the jeep electrical system it was time to go get a fishing license. I decided to try the Good Value Hardware store not to far from where I live. I stopped at the Flying A gas station to fill up the jeep, then went to the hardware store.
I walked in and asked if they had fishing license’s. The lady told me that they didn’t have them there but they did have them at their other store across town. I drove to the other store and asked for a fishing license and the girls there told me that they weren’t authorized to do the fishing license but the guy who could do them would be in after 3:00.

CRAP!!!.

On the way home I stopped at the ACE Hardware store and asked them for a fishing license. They don’t do fishing license’s.

When I got home Patti asked me if I got the license and when I told her what had happened she said to get in her car and she was going take me to get a license at Big 5 Sporting Goods. We drove to the north end of town where Big 5 had moved. I asked the cashier if they had fishing license’s. The guy there said they did have them and I paid the $47 (Ouch!!!). I haven’t had a fishing license for several years because the price has gotten way to high for a resident license and most places you can’t even keep the fish you catch.

So now I am legal to fish.

Okay that’s about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment