Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Catching Up

 

It’s Been  While.

It has been a while since I have posted anything. That’s mostly because I haven’t done anything of interest.

I am still waiting to get this bandage off my hand so I can type a little better. The bandage has a big lump in the palm of my hand and when I’m typing, sometime the lump hits just the right combination of keys and erases everything I have done to that point.
That happened twice when I was trying to write a post, so I gave it up.
Fortunately I will be getting the bandage off tomorrow.

New Winch.

I went to Harbor Freight the other day. They were having a memorial day sale and had winches on sale. I got a 9000 lb. winch for $300. I also had a 20 percent off coupon so I picked up a mounting plate.
As it turned out the 20 percent off coupon paid for the plate so I got the plate and winch for the sale price of the winch alone.

Good deal!

I’ll have to wait until my hand heals up before I try Installing the winch. Right now I can’t even pick it up.

Okay, That’s enough for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment