Thursday, May 19, 2016

Change of Plans



Just after I published yesterdays blog I got a call from the doctor who was going to fix my hand. The surgery has been postponed until next Tuesday.


I said; “what the heck, I might as well head back to the cabin.”
Patti said; “sure. why not?”

I have everything almost packed and I will be leaving here in about an hour.

Talk to you in a week or so

No comments:

Post a Comment