Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Jeep Temperature, Wash the RV.

 

Jeep temperature sensor.

The other day when we went to the cabin I noticed that on the way home the temperature gauge wasn’t working.
This morning I went out to hunt down a new temperature sensing unit. A had to go to three different auto parts stores before I found one. This time it was at the Napa store.
I had to look on line to find out where the sensor was located on the engine but after that it was an easy job to change it. Once I got the sensor changed I started the engine and after a little while the temp came up.
I have been suspecting for a while that the temperature sender was going bad. Maybe that is why the engine has been running so rich. Only time will tell.

Wash the RV.

The RV was looking kind of run down after sitting all summer. It was covered with grimy dust and moss was starting to grow in the gutters.
I have been a little reluctant to wash the RV since we are in a drought and people are watching to see who uses water inappropriately. I finally decided “Screw Them” and washed the RV.
It looks a lot better.

Well, that kicked my butt so I’m done for the day. I think I take a little nap and then write the blog for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment