Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Day Off

 

I didn’t do a lot yesterday

It was my Birthday so I figured that I could get away with goofing off. Of course being retired, I can goof off whenever I want anyway.
I received a lot of good wishes from friends around the country. Thanks guys!

My brother, Sonny, stopped by for a visit and brought me a life time supply of glass fuses.

IMGP6055

Sonny used to be in the auto repair business and has some old school auto stuff left.
He said that he didn’t know anyone else who still had a vehicle so old that it used glass fuses. I’ll have to find a good spot for that in my shop. 

Later in the day we went to our friend Lorraine’s for cake and ice-cream.
That was a nice touch Lorraine, thanks.

Other than working on the blog, that was pretty much my day yesterday.

Now, I will have to get back to work. We are leaving around the 3rd of November for Arizona so the preparations begin today.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marty,
    Nice fuse box you got from your brother. The box itself is likely an antique.

    ReplyDelete