Sunday, December 9, 2012

12-09-12

We had a god visit with Gaby and Morgan.

On the way home I decided to stop by the Jeep place to see if the jeep was ready. The store was closed but I noticed that the shop area was lighted and one of the mechanics was working on a vehicle there. I noticed that Clifford was sitting on a lift. I went in and asked the mecanic if my jeep was done yet. He said he didn’t know because he hadn’t been working on it. As we checked it out I noticed that the spacers on the belly pan were still there. The reason for installing the slip shaft eliminator was to get rid of the spacers and lift the belly pan back to its original position.
I will have to call the shop tomorrow morning and find out what is going on.
If they have to modify the rear drive shaft after lifting the belly pan, it will mean that we may not get out of here for several more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment