Saturday, December 8, 2012


Well, it looks like we won’t get on the road until Tuesday.

The jeep is still in the shop. They should have it done today but we are going to San Francisco today to visit Gaby and Morgan. The shop is closed on Sunday and if we get it Monday morning we will still have to load it and get hooked up. We decided it was just easier to leave on Tuesday morning. We should be in Quartzsite by Thursday or Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment