Tuesday, January 10, 2012

01-10-12

Its cold this morning, at 9:00 it is 40 degrees F. People in the north and mid west would call this a warm morning. Of course that is why we are here in Quartzsite.

Patti is still down with her back but is improving, we hope.

Yesterday I finished writing on book two of the Saga of Virgin Prince. Now it will have to be edited. I am not sure how long that will take since my editor is down with a bad back and can’t sit for long periods. I will let you know when it is published.

I got some of Andrew’s pictures from the last rides. My favorite is the bats in flight in the Queen Mine.

IMG_0043 

Here is one of the ore shoot. I tried three shots of this but none of them came out. Andrew got it.

IMG_0035 

Okay, that’s it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment