Sunday, June 27, 2010

06-27-10

Patti did laundry today and while she did so, I spent the morning in the parking lot at the wharf tightening the "U" bolts on the new springs.
Before I could do that I had to go to the auto parts store and purchase a 1/2 inch drive to 3/8 inch drive adapter so I could use a my only deep socket which is a 3/8 drive on the bolts. It is a good thing that I took the time to tighten the bolts because each one took at least 4 turns before they were as tight as I could get them with my 1/2 inch drive ratchet.
We have the jeep loaded with everything but last minute items so we are ready to leave in the morning. The plan is to get up early and leave by 7:30, top off the gas tank, stop for breakfast at "Matties" and be on our way.
We plan to stop for a visit with Becky and Dennis in Myers Flat and hopefully be in Santa Rosa by around 5:00 tomorrow evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment