Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A week and one day in Benson AZ. Day 8.

Tuesday, March, 31.
A beautiful day, warm with a slight breeze.
Tomorrow’s forecast is for high winds with gusts of 40 mph.
Today, we wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
Patti did a load of laundry, I inflated the tires on the jeep to 35 psi. for towing and we wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
Patti played some games on the computer, we had lunch and we wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
I finished the book I started Yesterday, “Conan the Invincible”. Patti is reading a Danielle Steel book and we wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
I listen to several readings on “XM Book Radio” and wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
Again, I check the weather forecast for tomorrow on the computer, it hasn’t changed so we wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
We have decided that even if the UPS truck brings the package today, we will probably not leave tomorrow because of the high winds but still, we wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
I think I will start another book and wait for the UPS truck to bring the package.
By 6:00 I was tired of waiting for the UPS truck to bring the package, so we went into town to have a Mexican dinner at “Magaly’s“. The food was good and the price was reasonable.
Tomorrow we will once again, wait for the UPS truck to bring the Package.

No comments:

Post a Comment