Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another warm day.
Right now it is 94 in side "Plan B" but I think it will get to over 100 before sundown.
Today we staid home except to go to the store to get supplies for tomorrow.
Tomorrow, we go to the "Kofa" one last time for this season. ;o(
It is a tradition among the small group of folks that we have met, to go, once a week to the desert to have a hot dog cookout. Tomorrow we are going to take them out the "Queen Mine Rd." to "Skull Rock Cave" for their weekly weenie roast. It should be fun as none of them has seen "Skull Rock".
Roy is putting a metal roof on his awning today and Dennis is helping him. I thought about helping out but my left knee has been acting up the last couple of days so I figured that I wouldn't be of much help.
The Park put on a "Corned Beef and Cabbage" supper in honor of Saint Patrick's Day. Neither Patti nor I like Corned Beef so we made a Prawn Salad for our supper.
After everyone came back from their supper they loaded there rigs up so we won't have to spend a lot of time in the morning getting ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment