Thursday, September 27, 2018

Heading for the Cabin Again.


Birthday

Ok, so Sunday is my 77th birthday and we are going to the cabin because that is my favorite place to spend a birthday.
We are going up on Friday and coming back on Tuesday.
No party or excitement.

It is supposed to rain a little over the weekend so that should be nice. I love the sound of the rain hitting the roof and it is a good excuse to stay in by the fire. Also the rain will soften the dirt and help make any work on the trail a little easier.
The most important thing the rain does at this time of year is it lowers the fire danger.
It will be a little while before the springs start to flow again but it is nice to know that the rains are starting. They are a little later than on a normal year but at least it is starting.

Okay that is all I have for today. I’ll talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment