Friday, September 7, 2018

A Quick Trip to the Cabin.


Tuesday.

I got home from the cabin Tuesday afternoon.
On the way home I realized that I had forgotten to turn off the propane for the stove and I also left the front window open.
I’ll have to go back up to take care of that soon.

Wednesday.

We had a bunch of errands to do today so I couldn’t get to the cabin today.

Thursday.

Patti was going to the movies today with her two daughters to see Momma Mia 2.
I decided to go up to the cabin this morning. Patti said I should see if Dave wanted to go so I called Dave and he did.

On the way to pick up Dave I stopped to fill up a 5 gallon propane tank to take up.

I picked Dave up around 10:00 and we headed for the cabin.

We got to the cabin around 12:00. I turned the gas off, closed the front window, and hooked the new propane bottle to the fridge.

A Walk on the Trail.

We sat around for a while Bs’ing, then decide to take a walk on the trail.

Here we are at the first bench, looking up the trail.

IMG_0278

Lunch at the Gas Station.

After our walk we got in the jeep and headed for home.
We were both hungry so we stopped at the gas station for lunch. I had a carnitas quesadilla and Dave had a burger.
Not bad for gas station food.

I got home around 4:30. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment