Wednesday, August 30, 2017

A Couple of Boring Days and Going to the Cabin.


Sunday:

I warned you that there were going to be some boring days ahead.
We did very little on Sunday, just unloaded some stuff out of the van.

Joanne and Dave H. Came by around 3:00 and we visited for a while. Around 5:30 we went to Mary’s Pizza Shack for supper.
Visited some more in the evening.

Monday:

I unloaded more stuff from the van and started getting stuff ready to go to the cabin.

Around noon Patti’s two daughters and our grandson Harvey came by for a visit.

Tuesday:

Went shopping for groceries to take to the cabin and continued gathering stuff to take up there.

Wednesday:

I am going to the cabin today, once I get everything loaded.
I will be up there for about seven days. So no blogs until I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment