Monday, May 15, 2017

Still Working on the Van and Seeking Profecional Help.

Thursday:

Thursday was Patti's birthday so we went out to dinner at the Washoe House; an old road house that dates back to the 19th century.

Joanne, Dave and our friend, Lorraine, joined us.


Friday:

I called Howell Industries on Friday and talked to Troy, the technician and after a while he suggested that I make sure that the ignition system was in good shape. He also suggested that I disconnect the throttle position censer and take a ride. The engine ran worse. He also suggested that I try disconnection the O2 sensor and see what that does. The engine ran worse.
Near the end of our conversation he mentioned that we may have to get someone to put it on a reader to find out what is going on.

Saturday:

Saturday morning I went to the auto parts store and bought ignition wires, distributer cap, rotor and ignition module. I installed them and took a ride. Still have the same problem.

Supper With My Kids.

Saturday evening we went to supper with Gabriella, Felice and Felice's room mate Marci.


We went to a Vietnamese restaurant. Patti and I had never eaten Vietnamese  food. It was a lot like Chinese food. Not bad.

Sunday: 

Did some work on the van and goofed off a lot.

Today.

Today, I am going to take the van to a repair shop and see if they can figure out what is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment