Monday, October 31, 2016

Rainy Day’s.

 

Okay, so, let see; what do I remember of the last few days?

It has been raining off and on ever since Patti and I came back from the cabin so I haven’t been too productive.

Friday:

I took the old radio out of the van as it has been dead for several years.

IMG_3492

I also want to put a radio in there that has a aux input so I can plug in the XM. I found one on line for $ 28.00 that should do the trick. I don’t want to put anything too expensive in the van as it will get the crap beat out of it and won’t last long. I haven’t ordered it yet.

Around 5:00 Joanne and Dave came over, we ordered pizza and played cards.

Saturday:

Bob stopped by in the afternoon. He wanted to take some pictures of the maps I have of the Continental Divide Trail.
He is thinking of coming along on that ride next summer.

Sunday:

We went to best buy to look at radio’s for the RV as that one died on our last trip.
We wanted a CD player as well as a radio with an aux input.
I wanted to look at what they had in person. As it turned out we bought a Pioneer unit. Of course we paid a lot more. $90.00 but I wanted a little better grade stereo in the RV.
We saw some that were approaching $1500. Of course they had a large screen with GPS and a bunch of stuff that I don’t really need. I think this unit will work just fine.

RV Generator Update.

As you may remember we took the RV in for servicing and to get the generator repaired.
This was at the end of September. I got a call from the shop today. They sent the generator out to be repaired. The generator repair has had it for a while and found that the generator is not economically repairable and will have to be replaced $$$$$$$.
I am picking the RV up tomorrow to take it to the generator place. I will leave it there to get the generator installed. We are getting close to going south for the winter so I hope it doesn’t take to long to get the generator in.

A Big Scary Cat.

Our neighbors have a large Halloween blow up cat in their front yard.

IMG_3493

Every now and then it move its head back and forth.

It is comical to watch the dog walkers try and coral their dogs as they walk past with the dogs barking and snarling at this enormous, scary cat.

Happy Halloween.

Stay tuned.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment