Wednesday, October 19, 2016

A Couple of Nice Days

 

The storms have passed and the last couple of days have been clear and warm.

Sealing the windshield.

When it was raining I noticed that the new windshield was leaking. 
During a break in the storms I was able to use some duct tape to temporarily stop the leak. Once the storms went away I removed the tape and let things dry for a day; in the evening I squirted a tube of black silicon in the space between the van and the rubber seal.
I hope that works.

Finishing the Satellite TV Stand.

I put the finishing touches on the antenna stand.

Here it is painted, with the dome siting in position with its rubber feet in the holes on the platform.

IMG_3470 

The connector comes off the platform and fits in a pocket in the tripod bag along with a couple of bungee's that are for windy conditions so storage shouldn’t be to bad.

IMG_3471

Preparing for a Visitor.

My old friend Don who lives in Seattle has to be in SF on business and is going to stop by for a visit for a couple days.
It was a good excuse for Patti and I to get the house spruced up so we spent a good part of the day cleaning.

Okay, that ties up a few loose ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment