Tuesday, August 13, 2013

08-13-13

Okay It’s been a couple of days since the last post.

We haven’t been doing much.
I baked a couple of peach pies

IMGP3119

and some turnovers.

IMGP3118

I will be canning peach preserves today.

The box that holds the motorcycle battery that is used to run the XM radio when I am at the cabin was falling apart so I made a new one.
I used some cardboard form another box and hot glued it together.

IMGP3110 

IMGP3112

I coated it with epoxy resin to make it stiffer,

IMGP3122

then installed a 12 V lighter socket and a on off switch.

IMGP3116

Now I have a power supply in one box for the XM radio.

IMGP3125

IMGP3126 

Yesterday Patti and my sister Mary went out to lunch and to do some shopping. My brother-in-law Tom and I stayed home and solved the worlds problems while the women went out and helped the local economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment