Saturday, August 10, 2013

08-10-13

NOTE! for those who are interested.
I got back the results from the last blood test.
I am now free of the HEP-C virus.
The cure worked!
 

 

We took Plan “B” in to Marlo’s RV repair to have a new dome put on over the shower. The one that is on there is cracked and leaking.
I don’t know when we will get it back.

Later I started replacing the clock motor in the clock that is in the shop. As it turns out the hands for the clock don’t fit the new motor. 
I have extra hands at the cabin. I guess I will have to wait until I can get back to the cabin to retrieve them.

In the late afternoon we started cutting a couple of Camellias down in the backyard.

IMGP3108

Patti has never liked these plants and now there is a Loquat tree coming up behind the Camilla.

IMGP3109
Now we have a good excuse to take them out.
The fruit of the Loquat is delicious.
The flowers from the Camilla make a mess.
Good decision.

The peach tree is full of fruit.

IMGP3106 

So much so that some of the branches have broken.
We are eating peach everything.

1 comment: