Saturday, August 3, 2013

08-03-13

I took the top and doors of the jeep yesterday morning.

I had to remove the part of the role bar that connects with the windshield. 
The bracket that connects the bar to the windshield was cracked and the thing rattled like mad. I welded it up and was just finishing squirting some paint on it when my niece Joanne and husband Dave stopped by for a visit.
About an hour later my friend Bob stopped by so we all just spent the rest of the day visiting.

That was the end of the work for the day. 

After every one went home I reinstalled the repaired role bare section.

I never got to 4Wheel Parts.

I am going to the cabin on Sunday and coming back home on Thursday. I have to take the RV in to the shop Friday morning.

I will try to get to 4Wheel Parts after I drop off the RV.

We had a good visit and I still got some things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment