Friday, August 2, 2013

08-02-13

I went to Marlo’s RV repair yesterday to make an appointment to get the skylight over the bathroom replaced. I will take it in on Friday August 9th.

When I got home I started on the headlight repair on the jeep.
I replaced the dimmer switch but as it turned out that wasn’t the problem. It ended up being a bad connection on the back of the head light switch. I messed with that for a while and now it seams to be working fine. We will see if after driving on some rough roads the lights still work.

I am going to go to the 4wheel parts place today to talk to them about fixing the seal in the transfer case. I am hoping to get them to fix it for free since the problem started as a result of them installing the slip shaft eliminator kit last fall.

I am going to try and get up to the cabin for a few days next week. Maybe I will be able to get the porch roof finished.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment