Thursday, April 25, 2013

04-25-13

It’s Thursday, 5:15 am. I have been awake since 2:00. I have been sneezing and blowing my nose since then so at around 4:00 I decided to get up so Patti could sleep. 
This season I have had a problem with allergies for the last month. You know the drill; itchy watery eyes, runny nose, sneezing. I have tried several “cures” but nothing seems to really help.

We are leaving Quartzsite today and going to Kingman; I hope the change in location will help with the allergies. We are planning to spend at least a week in Kingman checking out the jeep trails there, or until it stops snowing in the Flagstaff area. We want to spend some time on the rim but the back roads won’t be open up there until the snow melts

 
The last couple of days we have been getting stuff ready for the move. There are only a couple of things left to do, like dump the tanks , disconnect water, power and cable, hook up the jeep and put the tools in their compartment. We should be out of here by 10:00. It is only a few hours drive to Kingman so there is really no big hurry.

The sun is coming up and my nose stopped running. What the hell it that all about?

Okay, well, I’ll let you know how the trip goes in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment