Monday, April 15, 2013

04-15-13

As you can probably tell by the fact that I haven’t posted in a while,
it has been pretty boring down here. Everyone has either left for home or are busy getting ready to leave for home.

We did go to Cheryl and Dennis’ for cards last night. Becky and Dennis were there also. We had fun. 

It has been very hot and windy down here lately. There is so much dust and pollen in the air that for the first time in years I have had allergies. You know, runny eyes, runny nose, sneezing, the works. I have tried a couple of different drugs to get rid of the symptoms. The one that seems to work the best is Advil cold and sinus. The only drawback to that is I have to take it about every 4 to 5 hours.

We are leaving here on the 25th of April. We had planned to go to the Williams, Flagstaff area. But it is still cold and snowing up there so we are now planning to go to Kingman first and spend some time around there until the weather improves higher up.
I understand that there are some good jeep trails in the Kingman area. I’ll let you know.

Okay that’s it for a while. If we do any thing I’ll do another post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment