Sunday, November 19, 2017

Saturday 11/18.


Checking Out Dennis’ Jeep.

Around 10:00 I noticed Dennis M crawling under his jeep.
He lives just 2 doors down the street from us.

I walked over to see what he was doing. It turned out that he was trying to figure out what to do about the broken track bar mount.
After checking things over real well he decided to take it to some one with the equipment and knowledge to fix it properly.

Checking Out My Jeep.

After I left Dennis, I put my jeep on the cement slab behind my RV.  I made sure the Track Bar bolt that came loose on our trip was tightened up.
I checked some other bolts and found one shock mount bolt that was loose, which I tightened.

Ride to Blythe, CA.

Around noon we decided to take a ride to Blythe, CA to do some grocery shopping at Albertsons and to have lunch at the A&R Bakery and Deli.

Lunch was as good as we remember. They make great sandwiches.
Patti had a cold Roast Beef. It was too big for her to eat in one sitting.
I had the Turkey on Cranberry Spice bread. One of my favorites.
The sandwiches filled us up so we didn’t have supper last night.

All in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment