Sunday, November 12, 2017

Hanging Out In Quartzsite.


Just Chillin.

Since we got here, we haven’t done much other than get set up, which isn’t much.

Here we are on our spot.

IMG_9486

Shopping at KB Tools.

Yesterday we went to KB Tools (one of the winter time vendors) to get a couple of things.
They have a large supply of tools and all kinds of stuff for RV’s. Unfortunately they didn’t have two of the three items we were looking for.
They did have the fuse that I needed. I had to buy a whole box of assorted fuses to get the one I needed though.
They were cheap, I’ll just add them to my fuse collection.
We also bought some things that we didn’t know we needed.

Lunch with Shirley and Bill.

We left KB’s and drove over to the 88 Shades RV park where Shirley and Bill are staying. It was lunch time so we all went to the Bad Boys Café.
The Bad Boys is another of the winter time business in Q.
When we started coming here they were in a tent. Now they have a small metal building.
The food has always been good with generous portions at reasonable prices.
My lunch was no exception.

We had a nice visit with Shirley and Bill over a leisurely lunch.

Heading Home

After lunch Patti and I headed for the RV. On the way we stopped at the market for a couple of items.

The rest of the day we just puttered and hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment