Saturday, October 19, 2013

10-19-13

Hi, Well we have been home since Tuesday afternoon.

There hasn’t been much going on around here. Patti and I both had doctor appointments.

You know, The older you get the more doctors you get to know.
Hell, when I was younger I hardly new any doctors. Now I know several. 
I must be moving up in the society.

We went to Harvey’s game last night. They plaid Windsor high in Windsor. Joanne and Dave live there so they went to the game with us.

Within the first 5 minutes Windsor made their first touchdown.
They kept it up for the rest of the game.
In the second half Santa Rosa started scoring but It was too little to late. The score ended up 59 to 19 Windsor.
Windsor has one of the better teams in the league.

Ok, well that’s about it for now.

Oh, I just remembered, Our ETD for AZ has been moved out again It looks like we will be leaving here around November 25.
Of course that could change.

No comments:

Post a Comment