I went over to the 4wheel parts store to see what was going on with the parts they were waiting for to fix the leak in the jeep transfer case.
I talked to Alan and he told me that the company that makes the slip shaft eliminator kit is going to replace the whole kit but it will take some time for them to send out the new kit. There must be more to this leak problem than just a badly machined yoke if they are going to replace the entire system.
I worked on the tire carrier yesterday. I had to figure out the gas can mount. It took me a while but eventually I got a working mount welded to the tire carrier.
That’s all for today.