Monday, December 12, 2011

12-12-11

Woke up to the sound of rain on the roof.

Yesterday Dennis and I went out in the desert to fire the horse pistol. The gun worked pretty good. We fired 12 rounds from it with no serious problems. The main spring seems a bit soft. We had drop the hammer twice on a couple of the caps. I know that the non gun people out there aren’t going to know what I’m talking about. Sorry!

Unfortunately I forgot to take a camera with me. From now on, I am going to keep the camera in the jeep at all times.

The sun is trying to break through the rain clouds but I think it might be a sucker hole.

If the rain continues, I will have to spend today working on the next of Jacks adventures, “The Boars Tooth”. I won’t publish it until it is done and proof read this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment