Friday, December 2, 2011

12-02-11

I have good news. Patti was mistaken about the Fantail being dead.

DSCF0398

The weather yesterday and today is cold and windy. I finally got all the wires and pipes to the pond buried. There is a float valve in the pond to keep the water level up. I didn’t like the white plastic float so I took an other one that I had that had a hole in it. I filled the float with spray foam and then covered it with globs of foam. When the foam hardened I painted the float with a paint that looks like rock. It doesn’t look Great but it isn’t white. You can see it in the lower right corner of the above picture.

I have some good news for those of you who think that this blog is an inappropriate place for my fictional stories. I started a new blog for just The Kings Cudgel. It is finished. You can find the link at the upper right corner of this page.

Patti got this picture of a humming bird at the waterfall.

DSCF0399

You have to look close to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment