Friday, December 24, 2010

12-24-10

Well its Christmas eve day.

We haven’t been doing much the last few days. Some of our friends have left the park for the holiday.

A rainstorm came through a couple of days ago and dropped about an inch of rain. There is still a leak in the RV, so yesterday I got back on the roof and put another coat of sealer on the seams and around all the vents etc. Today I am going to do it again. We are expecting more rain next Wednesday or Thursday so I guess if it leaks again I will have to seek some professional help (for the roof that is).

Tomorrow we are going down to Wellton to spend Christmas day with Dianne and Wayne. We will be home around 4:30 and are planning to go to “Best Mexican”  for Xmas dinner. Patti will no doubt have taco's and I plan to have tamale’s which is traditional in this part of the world.

Okay, that’s it for now. I hope everyone has a great Christmas.

More later

No comments:

Post a Comment